Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Big Day

Well, it's done. I'll post the whole thing tomorrow. Or the next day. Or maybe Sunday, when I have some time off work again. I'm absolutely exhausted and can't sit in front of the computer any longer tonight. And my hand is cramping. And my neck hurts from sitting in the same position for so long. Oh, the woes and perils of creative expression.

The final total (although it has a number of gaps and plot flaws/sudden redirections that need to be smoothed out): 104, 176 words.

In other big news, I got a new web job today. I'll be working for a calligrapher. I met with her this afternoon and then came home and bought the domain. Keep an eye out for changes over the next few weeks. I think this will be a cool project.

Oh, and thanks to everyone who voted in support of my noveling binge - and fie on whoever selected, "No way." =)

No comments: