Saturday, August 25, 2007

My New and Somewhat Capacious Shoulderbag

Well. I'm in love. Today I went to the library and the co-op, and on this simple errand I took my new bag. I've decided it's mostly the greatest thing ever. While I rode, even when I stood up to pedal up hills (or race furiously towards a soon-to-be-yellow light), the bag did not budge. It then proceeded, in spite of its modest size, to fit everything I needed to carry inside. Just to prove the greatness of this feat, I took a photo:


I think, from this point forward, I will rarely be seen apart from my timbuk2 beauty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that some form of "The Golden Compass" I see back there?? What a fantastic book that is.

Judith

Robin said...

Why yes indeed, that is an audio recording of The Golden Compass. I borrowed it from the library so I can listen to it at work on Mondays when the gallery is closed. It is a fine tale, to be sure. =)