Sunday, May 06, 2007

Fenders and Keystrokes

I didn't have much of a weekend. Nick ran off to pick mushrooms with his sister, so I worked on Saturday - which wasn't unpleasant and gave me the opportunity of talking a little bit with two of the regulars who's work interests me a lot. Still, when a weekend consists of only one day, it is short.

Yesterday we put fenders on my jamis and a computer on my titus. These are both exciting things, although I have to say the jamis looks a good deal cooler for the addition and the titus looks maybe a little nerdier.

I am 1/3 done with the novel now, which means Book 1 is complete. (Well, kind of complete. The whole thing is going to need a thorough going over when I have the brute writing done.) It also means I'm more or less right on schedule.

No comments: