Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good Times at the Wedding

After spending a few days with the family and the animals, we drove to Williams to participate in Autumn and Efrain's wedding. We ended up with the bride, Liz, Brian and I sharing a hotel room the night before (so she'd be away from Efrain for the wedding day), and we had a grand old time drinking port out of 10 oz kiddie tumblers. The next day we went to the ceremony and reception. It was one of the most sincere weddings I've ever seen.

Here we have Autumn, trying to stay calm as the morning of her wedding day crawls by.

Here's the carriage that took the bridal party (yep, that included me!) to the ceremony. The horse's name is Winchester, and he weighs 2300 lbs.


Autumn and Efrain, walking back down the aisle with rings on their fingers.


Liz and Autumn. It was great to spend some time with them again.


Since I had some leftover scraps from the dress, I made a matching tie for Brian. Here we are after the ceremony.

1 comment:

liannaa said...

Will you send me those? Please please?