Tuesday, July 10, 2007

El Rancho Stepheno

There's never a shortage of critters around the family home.

On top of the puppy, my parents have a new kitten. Currently, he goes by Diablo.


Here we have all three horses, standing getting ready to go out on a ride. Mom, Meryl and I all went out together. This had never happened before, and likely will never happen again as Tommy will be off to his new home soon.


Here I am, on my last ride ever on Tommy. I rode him every day while I was home, and as much as I agree he'd not the right horse for my mom, I'll miss the little guy.


This is Jak, my sister's horse, who Brian is growing rather fond of.


Finally, here's the new horse Rojo. He's a Missouri Foxtrotter, which means he has five gaits instead of the usual four. He's 15.1 hands tall, and very friendly. I plan to get to know him better my next trip home.

No comments: