Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Beautiful Day

It's warm and the sun is out. This morning I joined frames like a regular framing guru - except for that one time when I drilled the hole in crooked and the nail left a nearly imperceptible pucker on the outside of the frame that I couldn't deal with, so I had to pull the whole thing apart - and that other time when I got black putty on a natural wood frame and it wouldn't come off with anything less than that toxic adhesive relief stuff.

So maybe not a guru. Something as fast as a guru but not as graceful, perhaps. The point is, I was done by noon so Nick let me come home when he got back from lunch at 1:30.

The only problem is I get paid by the hour... So when I'm speedy I shoot myself in the foot... But anyway, it was really nice to have the afternoon off.

No comments: