Sunday, April 22, 2007

Artistic Endeavors

Yesterday I helped Matt work on adding a blog to his online humor magazine. While we were working, he mentioned I could have my own blog as part of his site, and also could help him draw some images for his page.

The results of this conversation are below. Brian and I have undertaken a humorous blog to compliment his site. I had to draw a portrait of us for the occasion.


Matt also needed a fellow named Dagonet.



And let's not forget the columnist, Ned the Goat. He's just been to AZ.




So, that's mostly what I've done with my day. I also cooked some, cleaned some, wrote some, and made some beginning efforts at turning the basement into a studio.

Unfortunately, I have to spend my whole day working tomorrow. Sheesh. Why can't someone just pay me to goof around?

No comments: