Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My zipponi heart is full of tacks. Some in the shape of shoes.

Today I pulled weeds and went for a horseback ride. Jak, my sister's horse, is too clever for his own good. But then, so is my sister sometimes.

Yesterday, I went through a couple drawers containing objects that were important to me in high school. Many of the things I found made me laugh. I threw almost all of them away. I sometimes wonder if I'm a little too good at leaving things behind. Perhaps I am just good at focusing on what is relevant.

Due to various reading I did today, I feel glad that I was not joined from the hips with a twin at birth, and also that I am not a hermaphrodite.

The very small moth sitting on my computer screen seems unconcerned when I trace around it with my mouse pointer.

Squishy or Speck died. I never could tell them apart. Now I'm down to one small orange fish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Due to various reading I did today, I feel glad that I was not joined from the hips with a twin at birth, and also that I am not a hermaphrodite.

?? interesting

Yes, i would indeed say 'focused' is something you could be called.