Monday, August 21, 2006

Guns

Sometimes I have these moments when I think maybe my vast hatred for guns is irrational. Then something happens - in this case a friend of mine got shot in the back while loading his bike into his car - and I realize it is not. Seriously, how hard is it to check an area before firing guns into it? And who drives around and shoots out of their car windows in the first place?

If no one had guns, my friend would not be in critical condition.

I think my least favorite trait among humans is carelessness.

***

On a lighter note, today I opened a drawer, pulled some clothing out, put on the clothes and closed the drawer. This was exciting. I have not experienced such a thing in nearly a month. I am tired of moving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. Guns Suck. I live near Detroit and the TV news is Depressing every day. Not to knock the city down but it gets depressing hearing about people getting shot day after day. And what for, why does it always happen. Very sorry to hear about your friend.

Carelessness is the cause of most of the worlds problems. Nice work.

Cheers!!!

Lee