Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pre-Celebrations

Last night, Katherine had a surprise party for Scott, whose birthday happens to be on the same day as Paul's and mine. Also, one day before Erica's. So, in orchestrating a surprise for Scott, she included the rest of us in the celebrations. I was showered with dark chocolate and other sundries in preparation for my birthday today.

Among the more unusual gifts in the bunch were a custom comic decorated composition book from Chad, a Mango Tango Cheeseball mix from Bridgette, and an astoundingly politically incorrect set of cowboys and Indians from Gabe.


They battled all night over the Jelly Bellies from Anna, but by morning, a clear victor had yet to emerge.

3 comments:

Bungz said...

When is your birthday?!

Robin said...

It was yesterday, the 15th. I'm 26. =)

Anonymous said...

Blargh! I would love to come over tomorrow, but tomorrow I will be in Mississippi!!! Why hasn't someone perfected a teleportation device yet?

Continue to have an excellent birthday (I, for one, think that everyone deserves a "birthday week" and should party accordingly), and I will see you soon!

Judith