Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Good Lie-In

I am pretty excited that it is the weekend. Nick returned on Wednesday and I deposited the gallery safely back into his hands. Then he immediately went and picked up several huge jobs, and several people brought in rushes and changed their minds on big orders we thought we'd finished, so the week remained busy. Also, Brian and I were intermittently sleeping at Adele and Peter's house this week because they are out of town and their cats needed the companionship.

Other highlights of the week included Brian's continuation down the road of artistic expression,

the mauling of my thumb with a utility knife,

and a phone call from Sukha telling me he's happily settled in Bozeman, Montana.

Last night, after a pretty incredible evening at Simone's with a group of people connected to me via the gallery, Brian and I came home, crawled into bed and slept until 8:40. Now, I am looking forward to spending my weekend doing things like cleaning the house and spending some time with my horse.

No comments: