Saturday, April 26, 2008

Return of the Rotating Banner

Well, last night was one of those evenings that somehow happens after the discovery of a mere simple coincidence. ("Really? We're going to Takanami too.") Somehow, Brian and I ended up at a table with my boss and our number one client, our number one client's wife, and another artist we represent at the gallery. It was great fun, but one martini is generally too much for me. Two undoubtedly is. I am feeling a bit rough this morning, and for some reason on mornings like this one, sometimes the only thing I can do is fiddle with html code.

I'm not trying to say this makes sense.

Anyway, the point is, I've tinkered a rotating banner back onto my blog, so now every time you come, you'll get a random taste of imagery to accompany your reading.

No comments: