Monday, April 14, 2008

Back Blogging

This weekend while rooting around in my virtual closet, I found an old word document I saved when I abandoned my old blog to start here. It goes back to just after I arrived home from England (although early posts are quite sparse). I've decided to start back-posting, adding my old entries to the beginning of this blog. This is mostly invisible to my modern readers unless they choose to click the links to past years in my sidebar(except when I initially forget to adjust the date on my new/old posts...).

Today, the sun is out, the squirrels are happy in the high-up branches of our massive walnut tree (which happens - due to the slope of the back yard - to be more or less on level with us when we hang out in the office upstairs), and crocuses are blooming more fervently than I've ever seen before.


This fine specimen of the Richard William clan was clearly giving me cheek, but did deign to pose for a photo.

3 comments:

Cody said...

Ah! The Richard William clan at last! Our humble Goosetown commoners cannot compare, though robust they may be.

Robin said...

Well, this newest generation of the monarchy has mixed blood - we see the occasional reddish tail here and there. There are some stirrings among the powerful families along the fringe of the yard. We fear a coup. The day of Goosetown may be at hand.

Cody said...

Indeed, the meek shall inherit the nuts.