Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More House-Sitting

The foothills are literally outside my window. A lot of spiders live in the rocks and apparently make their way into the house to grow to rather large proportions. They fit the house tho. This place is huge. In the living room, a cluster of three couches barely takes up a third of the space.

It was great to see old friends last weekend. And young friends. For some reason I'm always astonished when extremely small children talk.

Today I have painting. Wednesday I have an Art History test. Thursday I get on a plane and fly to Chicago. From there Brian's mom will relay me to Brian and we'll make our way to Iowa City. Brian says the weather has been cold. Cold like thirty or forty degrees. On Sunday morning, riding with Meryl, I got a sun-burn. It's been in the high eighties here. I hope I don't go into shock.

It's going to be very good to see Brian again.

No comments: