Wednesday, June 26, 2013

retiring this blog - find me on awritingrobin.com

It's official. I've decided I'm never going to post regularly in this space again. There are a number of reasons, one major factor being that I have not regularly posted here in ages and ages.

But another big one is I have seen some changes in my life. I have published a book.



And while this is cool in many respects, it means I have to become an "author." To be an author today means you have to be present on the web. So I have a new blog that is going to hopefully be somewhat like this one was, just a bit more tailored and professional.

My new blog is here:
http://awritingrobin.com

I'm also trying to be active on twitter:
@awritingrobin

This is all such a process. I've been blogging for over ten years now. Sheesh. Thanks to everyone who's stuck with me this long.

PS: my book has a trailer:

No comments: