Sunday, September 16, 2007

When the Weather Turns Cold

Sometimes, when the air is chilly, I am stirred into unusual spurts of baking. I hatched a scheme to make blueberry muffins a few days ago, and Brian and decided to carry the plan to fruition this morning. We encountered a little hiccup when I realized I must have given my muffin tins away during move, and we didn't have any little muffin cup liners anyway.

I do have a lot of bread pans though, of many different sizes and varieties. So, muffin bread it was. And it was lovely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to come live at your house, please. It seems a place of happiness and lovely muffin bread. :)

Judith

Bungz said...

Lol... It would taste the same nonetheless... And guess that's what matters... Could you mail some across?

Robin said...

Ha ha. Judith, you can move right in as long as tripping over one of our eight bikes around every corner doesn't bother you.

And Bungi... I was just remembering when a friend sent me Reeses Peanut Butter cups while I lived in England. They arrived all flattened out because the American post office ran them through the sorting machine. You might just end up with muffin mash. But it would probably taste the same as well. =)